Pharmacist Evaluating Examination sample question Biomedical sciences PART 1
Categories: WORLD EDUATION NEWS
The Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada
11 .Of the essential transition metal ions found in the human body, the one present at highest overall
12 .The optic disc is also called the:
- blind spot.
- macula lutea.
13 .If systemic blood pressure decreases, which of the following would occur to help return blood
pressure to normal?
- Increased urine production
- Increased acetylcholine release
- Increased aldosterone secretion
- Increased diameter of systemic arterioles
- Increased erythropoietin production
14 .Which of the following muscle groups are innervated by the sciatic nerve?
- Calf muscles
- Deep back muscles
- Shoulder muscles
- Quadriceps femoris muscles
- Abdominal muscles
15 .Which of the following does NOT empty its contents into the gastrointestinal tract?
- Submandibular gland