The Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada solved paper Section 3
Categories: PEBC Exam Canada
The Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada solved paper Section 1
Pharmacist Qualifying Examination - Part I (MCQ) - Sample Questions with answers in block letter
Skill 1: Moral, Legitimate and Proficient Obligations
1-As per Wellbeing Canada, a drug specialist controlling an immunization should report which of the accompanying data in the patient's record of immunization?
- Date of birth
- Rundown of different prescriptions
- Post-inoculation unfriendly impacts
- Drug sensitivities
2-Which of the accompanying addresses the best irreconcilable situation with respect to a drug specialist?
- Tolerating free preparation items/gadgets from a drug delegate
- Offering medicine benefits to doctors who prescribe the drug store to their patients
- Returning terminated items to the producer in return for new stock
- Going to an instructive meeting where rewards are given by a drug maker