The Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada solved paper Section 2
Categories: PEBC Exam Canada
The Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada solved paper Section 1
Pharmacist Qualifying Examination - Part I (MCQ) - Sample Questions with answers in block letter
Skill 1: Moral, Legitimate and Proficient Obligations
1-As per government regulation, which of the accompanying models shows a lawfully right reorder assignment on a composed remedy for dexamphetamine?
- Rehash two times
- Rehash month to month
- Rehash two times as required
- Rehash two times at multi day spans
2-As indicated by the Benzodiazepine and Other Designated Substances Guidelines, what is the expiry date for reordering a remedy for lorazepam?
- A half year from the date composed
- A half year from the date initially filled
- One year from the date composed
- One year from the date initially filled
3-Which of the accompanying drugs is directed governmentally under the Antecedent Control Guidelines of the Controlled Medications and Substances Act, as an antecedent compound for unlawful medication use?
4-For a medication going through innovative work processes in Canada, which of the accompanying assertions is right?
- Application for patent insurance is conceded for a most extreme time of three years.
- Another Medication Accommodation should be recorded to begin clinical preliminaries.
- Clinical preliminaries include three stages that survey creature wellbeing and adequacy.
- Wellbeing Canada, under the Food and Medications Act and Guidelines, gives Notice of Consistence.
5-Which of coming up next is the public deliberate association for support of drug specialists and patient consideration?
- Canadian Drug specialists Affiliation
- Canadian Patient Security Organization
- Foundation for Safe Drug Practices
- Public Relationship of Drug store Administrative Specialists